Friday, June 24, 2011

uat essay??? psl rugby!!

salam... ni mak citer psal satu pertandingan essay yg dianjurkan oleh panitia bi star .. tugasannyer ialah uta essay mengenai rugby di STAR dalam bahasa inggeris..

aq pon try la uta essay tu.. ni lah hasilnyer...


Rugby
Frankly speaking, I have never touched an oval-shaped rugby ball for my whole life! All that I know that soccer is the famous game in my childhood and primary school until I become a STARian. Yup, STAR is always famous with is rugby and English debate. Even though now I am an underground Malay debater, still I have some experience dealing with the word ‘rugby’ when I am in Form 1.
Back to the past, when I was in Form 1 at 2008, the word ‘rugby’ came into my mind when my best friend Yusman told me that all the Form 1 students will have an inter-house rugby league organized by the seniors. I was so puzzled on that time. How on earth that all the total of 105 students of Form 1 will be playing rugby on evenings? On that evening, two Form 4 seniors shouted “Form 1… come down now!!!” Surprisingly, all my dorm mates including myself were as fast as a lightning dashed to the field.
Yes, that evening was a horrible experience for me as that was the first time I exposed to the world of rugby. The world of toughness and pain in my though. The seniors on that time, Fakri Azizi and Nasrul Shah A.k.a Aloy told us that rugby is not about the toughness and pain but it is about the critical thinking on making a try and the importance of having a chemically bonded teamwork in order to win a match. I still cannot believe that statement at the first place because first, I am just a little boy on that time and actually until now! And secondly, there are a lot of cases that I heard that rugby can cause our ligaments lost, bones crack and other terrifying things that can happen.
After about two weeks training rugby among the six houses in STAR, I become to understand the main point that the seniors were telling to tell. It is not about who is strong and tough that can survive in a rugby game, it is about a very bonded team of players that are physically fit and have the critical thinking to make some formation become a success! Even though I am not chosen as the first team in Green House due to the small body I have, it is a pleasure and a memorable experience to see my other dorm mates working together to survive a rugby game. Just imagine, in not less than two weeks, all the Form 1 students have to pull out their efforts every evening in order to know the meaning of rugby and making their respective houses proud of them. It was not an easy task to be fulfilled by us as this was a new experience for us.
Finally, the inter-house rugby league has ended. The team of Green House seems not on the right track as my dorm mates lost all the matches! As a result, we have to face the music with the seniors. Actually it was not really our fault. Even though we started training a bit earlier than other houses, but mainly we played ‘touchby’ or touch rugby during the training sessions. We were lack of practice and exposure of the real way to play rugby in STAR that is tackling other people other than tapping other shoulders. That is the reality but to the seniors it was still our fault as we did not seem to put mush effort in all the matches. All the Greenians of Form 1 had to deal some punishment from the seniors with an open heart.
Well, that is some the experience I have when dealing with the ‘rugby’ in my life. Now, in the present situation, many of the STARians give respect to the rugby players in STAR. Not to be a sarcastic person or having a green with envy person, rugby players should obtain respect from other students. This is because of several reasons. First, there are many victories that Cobratasha team has obtained such as Piala Gajah and many more. Secondly, rugby players seem to have a very big influence in STAR. As the example the Head Boy this year is a school rugby player. Even though some of the voices said that rugby players sometimes can be a problem to the school, I think that it is false. This is because major of the rugby players are excel in both academics and rugby games. And mainly of them are low profile and not as proud as a peacock with their victory.
I hope that the Cobratasha team of STAR can still win many tournaments and become an idol to other STARians in many aspects.

mcm ner ok x?? x thu la.. aritu dauta dlm test pad by hand.. tiba2 ari jumaat aritu madam Abidah dtg kat aq n suruh taip blk essay.. x thu la apesal.. kwn lain ckp aq mng pertandingan tu.. so aq po uat la...

p/s.. hrp x setuh sentiviti sesiapa..

No comments: